We ended our St Patrick's Day post from this morning saying we were "sure all our Shilohs would prefer it if we skipped the wearin o' the green, but ya know, sometimes you just can't help it." And well, it's true and we've got the pictures to prove it. The following photos were sent in by Monica Popaduke from Kindred Spirit Shilohs in NY.
Gas to Party Source Store — $5.23
St Patrick's Day costumes — $7.99
The look on a pack of Shiloh Shepherds faces wearing the outfits — PRICELESS!
"Could I look any more pitiful?" asks Kodiak, Duke Kodiak of Babbling Brook. "I'm only doing this 'cause I love you mom."
Photo courtesy of Kindred Spirit Shilohs.
"Uhm, I'm a proud Shiloh, do I look like Pippi 'freakin' Longstocking?" asks Bailey, Dutch's Bailey of BelleGraceBearpaw.
Photo courtesy of Kindred Spirit Shilohs.
"I'm putting a stop to this now so they don't even begin to think this is ok!" says Ty, KindredSpirit Tikaani v MtAiry.
Photo courtesy of Kindred Spirit Shilohs.
Ty one, braids, zero. And so the competition begins.
Photo courtesy of Kindred Spirit Shilohs.
wh.jpg)
