Pages

20081218

And since we're doing antlers ...

We've got a proud Christmas Moose to share with you. The prized Christmas Moose are not as well known as the Christmas Reindeer but are every bit as important. OK, OK, so I just couldn't find reindeer antlers that first Christmas and thought the moose antlers were darn cute, especially with the lights hanging off them. Aah, the memories as this was Hamish's first Christmas in 2004. Hamish is now an old pro at how best to enjoy Christmas morning and he sends warm holiday wishes from all at Mac Shilohs urging all of you to enjoy the season to the fullest! Hamish has no idea we've found different antlers this year as well ... I'm sure he can't wait.

Hamish, Hamish MacKota of Shenandoah, 10 months old in December 2004. Photo courtesy of Heather Yates, Candid Paws.

"If I look proud and pose, maybe they'll hurry up and take these darn antlers off!" December 2004. Photo courtesy of Heather Yates, Candid Paws.

"Do they really have Christmas Moose Mom? I think you've got this wrong," says Hamish, in December 2004. Photo courtesy of Heather Yates, Candid Paws.