Pages

20080727

Fa la la la la . . .

So there I was, driving out of town and listening to the radio scan from station to station. Suddenly there was a familiar croon coming through the speakers — a reminiscing about a White Christmas. It brought an instant smile to my face. It was a Christmas in July Celebration and I got to listen to Holiday melodies for the rest of the drive. So now I had holiday cheer in July, thinking of the holidays, presents and most of all Winter and Snow, my Shiloh boys most favorite things in the world. Oh what to do with those feelings.

One of my most favorite things to do is taking photos, especially of my boys, and I really don’t get to do it much in the summer as my boys [and I] wilt in the heat. Still I figured I’d take advantage of my Christmas in July mood and share some favorites from Mac Shilohs Christmas last year! I hope you enjoy.

Hamish & Gareth during a Holiday Winter Walk in Franklin Square, Syracuse NY. Photo courtesy of Heather Yates, Candid Paws.

Gareth; rbChptd B&T Rising Star Gareth MacKota, CGC; patiently posing for mom for Holiday photos. Photo courtesy of Heather Yates, Candid Paws.

Hamish; bChptd Hamish MacKota of Shenandoah, CGC, TT; patiently posing for mom for Holiday photos. Photo courtesy of Heather Yates, Candid Paws.