Pages

20080822

And another Barkday!

And another August Barkday wish goes out to Zeus, brCH Azzaro's Silver Star "Z" Shenandoah, owned by ISSDC NE members Nancy and Angelo Massaro of Azzaro Shilohs in PA.

Zeus enjoying a rest. Photo courtesy of Azzaro Shilohs.

Zeus is from the Bullet/Lexi litter born at Shenandoah Shilohs in PA on August 22, 2004. Nancy met the pups at a mere five days old and knew she was in for something special. "I can remember holding him in my hands at Patti's when he was just born, only five days old. I knew, even then, that he would be a very special part of our lives," shares Nancy.

Zeus practicing his show stack. Photo courtesy of Azzaro Shilohs.

Obviously smitten with their boy, Nancy goes on to describe what Zeus is and means to them, "Zeus has become the love of our lives. He is the blue sky on a gray day, that rainbow after the storm. One look at his magnificent face with those expressive gentle eyes and we just melt. We love him dearly. He makes our life so very sweet. This is what its all about, so Happy Birthday to our beautiful boy!" I don't think I could have said it any better, so Happy Barkday Zeus — and to all your littermmates too — from your ISSDC NE family!